“The world would be a better place for that week.” This is a quote by me. Yes, I said it just because of the mere fact that my parents planned to go out for a week. In my head, I can see myself partying and going out every night but that is NOT what happened.
A pretty lame week to start off with. I used to start my day by getting up, going to college, coming back half dead, watching all possible sitcoms till late night and sleep off. Of course, eating was there.
Since my parents have become tech-savvy, Whatsapp is something they love. So I used to get scarily cute messages which irritated me at times but it was so much fun to read about it.
Reasons why mom is required to stay with you-
- You get good food rather than going to subway.
- You wouln’t get creepy messages through whatsapp in the middle of a lecture.
- You won’t find colored post-its on the toilet seat later on.
- You don’t forget to take the bottle of water to college.
- You don’t have to listen to your elder sister brag about her day.
- You don’t have to pick up lame calls from your mom’s friends.
- You need to get used to your cell phone’s alarm clock.
- You don’t have anyone to get pissed off at.
- No one else can clean my room as the way she does.
- YOU LOVE HER.
They are returning tomorrow with a lot of stuff for me. (I am excited for the later). All in all, a week spent in front of my laptop with a blank face and a lot of food and a lot of usage up of the net. Pretty sad life, isn’t it?